<1000 1000pt vanilla marines all comers list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000pt vanilla marines all comers list

Hey guys, what's up. I used my 500pt list a couple times to learn the rules and now I want to beef my force up to 1000 points. I tried to keep it balance for I can face any opposing army. Here it is...

Chaplain……….120
    Jump pack, melta bombs

5 man scout squad……….85
    sniper rifles, missile launcher

10 man tactical squad A……….180
    plasma gun, missile launcher

10 man tactical squad B……….175
    flamer, melta bombs

Rhino transport……….35

10 man assault squad……….225
    power weapon, plasma pistol, melta bombs

Land Speeder……….90
    Typhoon missile launcher

Land Speeder……….90
    Typhoon missile launcher

TOTAL……….1000

I plan on using the scouts as a sentry, either holding objectives or annoying targeted units. Tactical squad A will support the scouts and will not move too much, they are base of fire. Tactical squad B will supporting either my base of fire or my assault squad. I hooked them up with a rhino for they can claim objectives. My assault squad will be accompanied with my chaplain and be my main attacking force or counter-assault force. I usually hold them back until an enemy squad gets too close for comfort. The landspeeders will soften up enemy units that my assault squad will attack or go tank hunting. Tell me what you guys think. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello.

First of all you shoudl be aware that the rules on this forum state that you cant put individual point costs next to your units, as it is thought of as copyright breach. Im not a moderator or anything, just though it would be good for you to know!

Secondly, this is quite a good list you've come up with, the only thing is is that your splitting you army up a bit to much. I've found that, especially on lower points and with space marines, you really have to pick wether or not you are assault or defence. Subtle things like drop pods on Ironclad Dreadnoughts make it possible to use them multi purpose, you can just put a drop pod in your opponents face or you can use it as u turret and cover in your own firing line, while your dreadnought is firing the shit out of the enemy from long range with hurricane bolters and H en K misseles. You really have things i nsingle purposes, and i really suggest that you make Tactical squad A also assaultive and in a rhino, you could try and get the points in that by swapping the armaments of the squad and turning one of your land speeders into an dedicated anti infantry slayer with two heavy bolters, they tend to work good for me.

Good list for the anything else, just try to use your fore as a single spear instead of multiple parts, or else a good oppononent will take you down squad by squad. Good times!

Chaplain
    Jump pack, melta bombs

5 man scout squad
    sniper rifles, missile launcher

10 man tactical squad A.
    flamer,

Rhino transport

10 man tactical squad B.
    flamer, melta bombs

Rhino transport.

10 man assault squad.
    power weapon, plasma pistol, melta bombs