<2000 ][ Footslogging 1500 - 1750 ][ - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

25 (x1)

][ Footslogging 1500 - 1750 ][

== ][ 1500 ][ - Hammer of the Emperor ==

HQ: Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov - 200

HQ: Inquisitor Lord Torquemada Coteaz - 100

EL: Vindicare Assassin - Exitus Rifle - 145

EL: Techmarine - Conversion Beamer, 2x Servoskulls - 116

EL: 1x Venerable Dreadnought - 2x Twin-linked Autocannons, Psybolt Ammo - 195

TR: 5x 11 Henchman Squad - 3x Meltagun Acolytes, 5x Stormbolter Acolytes, 2x Warrior Acolytes, 1x Jokaero Weaponsmith - 600

TR: 1x 10 Henchmen Squad - 6x Death Cult Assassins, 3x Crusaders, 1x Warrior, 1x Meltabomb - 144

6 Scoring Troops
    69 Infantry
    1 Walker
    25 Stormbolters
    15 Meltaguns
    5 Digital Weapons
    2 TL Autocannons
    1 Multi-melta
    1 OSR
    1 Exitus Rifle
    1 Conversion Beamer

For 1750
    HS: Dreadknight - Teleporter, Greatsword - 230
    TR: DCA - 15
    EL: Servoskull - 3

I have been playing Inquisition lists since 4th edition. I have always loved the big 'K' and wanted a list that would fit suport his abilities - which are not nearly as many in the new codex. I also wanted to see what a pure footlogging list could acomplish. So I added in a ven dread, techmarines, vindicare and jokaeros for some long range dakka support. I've was surprised by the play testing results when the ven actually survived a few games seeing how it's the only viable target for las/missile spam at 1500 and rarely gets cover. At 1750 the DK is just a giant distraction that shunts over into a position to create a bit of havoc. The list can take out quite a few vehicles a turn and I often seize the initiative first turn with Coteaz. This allows me to utilize cover and play less aggressively - I don't need to push everything forward turn one. Generally i'll run the big 'K' with my DCA and Coteaz in a melta squad just in case I can get some free shots at anything coming in from reserve. I'm not sure this can be optimized further in a list without transports.

2. Remove Advertisements

1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

146 (x5)

No psykers? Psykers are crazy good!

+ Reply to Thread