<2000 1750pt GK PH Thousand Sons & Legio Cybernetica Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    454 (x7)

1750pt GK PH Thousand Sons & Legio Cybernetica Army

I'm currently building a Pre-Heresy Thousand Sons Grey Knight Army and it is progressing nicely. However I've just had a recent idea to create a 2nd list which includes some fluff based Legio Cybernetica allies. My main reason for this is that I'm currently selling off a converted Renegade Mechanicus Robot Army and I thought it'd be nice to have some of my favourite conversions from that project (such as the one below) in the 1k sons army. Plus I also plan to convert some space crusade dreads I just got for dirt cheap off eBay into cataphract robots.

But if gathering up the required epic knight titans will take as long as it did for my previous project I better figure out how many I need, so without further a do here is the list...

THE THOUSAND SONS OFFENCE
    HQ
    100 - Crowe

ELITE

175 -Venerable Dreadnought: Multi-Melta and Close Combat weapon
    175 -Venerable Dreadnought: Multi-Melta and Close Combat weapon

TROOPS
    261 - 8x Purifiers:
    2 psycannons, 2 Halberds, Hammer, Rhino
    266 - 8x Purifiers: 2 psycannons, 2 Halberds, MC Hammer, Rhino
    (Basically designed to be the offensive half, advancing across the board)

THE LEGIO CYBERNETICA SUPPORT

HQ
    100 - Coteaz

TROOPS
    134 - Henchmen Squad;
    9 Warriors with carapace armour and storm bolters, 1 Jokaero Weaponsmith
    134 - Henchmen Squad; 9 Warriors with carapace armour and storm bolters, 1 Jokaero Weaponsmith

HEAVY SUPPORT
    135 - Dreadnought:
    TL Duel Autocannons and Psybolt ammo.
    135 - Dreadnought: TL Duel Autocannons and Psybolt ammo.
    135 - Dreadnought:TL Duel Autocannons and Psybolt ammo.
    (This is my strong firebase, thou corteaz will join one of the purifier squads. The henchmen squads are quite flexible with the storm bolters allowing them to shoot on the move, plus aside from providing a heavy weapon the monkeys can make those bolter shots either range 36, rending or give the squad a 3+ armour save)

TOTAL PTS; 1750
    TOTAL NO; 38 (2 transports, 5 walkers)
    KILL PTS; 13

So let me know what you think to it, I’m going for a semi competitive and fluffy list?

Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread