<1000 1k beginner list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

1k beginner list

I've just started out with warhammer and hi-jacked my bf's account, anyway I decided to go for a Grey Knights army and this is what I have so far. Feedback would be helpful I'll mainly be verusing necrons, deamons, tau and elder.

Librarian, psychic power, nemisis warding stave
    Grey Knight Terminators x5, x2 w/ daemon hammer, x3 w/ halbred, 1x psycannon
    Grey Knight x8, 1x psycannon, psybolt
    Grey Knight x8, 1x psycannon, psybolt
    Nemisis DreadKnight w/ heavy incinerator,heavy psycannon

Overall: 995 pts

2. Remove Advertisements

9 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

951 (x8)

HQ: Get Quickening, Might of Titan, Shrouding and maybe warprift. The staff is useful but expensive, maybe leave it off iof you need points until you expand to 1500 points.

Troops: Termies are ok but put a single sword in there to kelp with allocating power weapon hits to. GKSS should be 10 strong with a hammer and 2 psycannon and psybolts. a unit of 5 with hammer and 1 psycannon will do fine too but dont spend on psybolts for only a 5 man unit.

Heavy: The incinerator is great. I usually leave them with just that or occasionally add either a teleporter or - for firesupport - the Gatling Psylencer.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread