<2000 1750 GK Balanced List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Bamberg, Germany, Germany
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

1750 GK Balanced List

Ordo Malleus Inq (94)
    Term Armor, Psycanon, NDH, 3x Servo Skulls, PB Ammo

10x Purifiers (266)
    2x NDH, 8 NFH

10x GKSS (285)
    2x Psycannon, PB Ammo, Rhino w/DB

10x GKSS (285)
    2x Psycannon, PB Ammo, Rhino w/DB

10x GKT ( 470 )
    2x Psycannon, 2xNDH, 6xNFH, PB Ammo

Fast Attack
    Stormraven Gunship (205)
    TLMM, TLAC, MS Missles, TH

Heavy Support
    Dreadnought (130 )
    TLAC, TLAC, Storm Bolter, PB Ammo

The Idea is I believe to be straight forward. 1) Purifiers mount in SRGS. 2) Deploy Servo Skulls to hinder deployment or offer tasty DS locations. 3) Use SRGS to punch a hole in a weak flank if I have first turn. If I do not hold SRGS in reserve along with terminators. Then DS them on to a weak flank. Drop Purifiers off to attack weak flank. If need be teleport terminators to wreck the flank or support the middle. The GKSS teams are my objective teams along with fire support. I can also combat team the GKT squad if need be. The Inquisitor will be tagging along with the GKT squad. The Dred provides fire support as needed. I have heard that one Storm Raven is a bad idea. I believe in the fact that if you shoot at that then you will have a 10 man terminator squad in you face. I am an Eldar player and this is my first SM army. To me Grey Knights are Eldar on crack. I play alot of fast tactics, priority targeting of enemy units, and stay moving with the SRGS and my GKT. One thing I learned from playing Eldar there is no such thing as overkill. So thats the point overload a flank and go to work.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

Using one SRGS is not a bad idea, it makes your oppo choose between that hitting tanks on side armour or take on the hard hitters of the purifiers

im not a big fan of 10 man term squads, they rarely make their points back in a game and once your SRGS and Dread are gone which will not take to long against and army even half decent in shoot then those terms will die

GKSS although may seem a good choice i think are over rated, i use my guard to tie them up in combat forever, or when using eldar myself they will be killed off by either banshees or DR in one turn and thats 1/8 of your army chewed up quite easily

if your going to include some stuff in vehicles then id recommend putting a big chunk of it in transports or your offering targets that can die quite easily

GK work at their best when you use one troops type repeatedly, crowe is almost a must if you plan on having power armour as GKP are far better than any other power armoured unit

my 1750 list is.....

Inquisitor with rad and psco grenades in power armour and force weapon for that extra hammer hand

3 squads of GKP (10 man) with 2 incinerators and 1 DH with 7 Halberds

3 SRGS with melta and plasma

vindicare assasin

+ Reply to Thread