<2000 1500 imperial slave army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

21 (x1)

1500 imperial slave army

hq- primaris pysker
    5 priest w/ eviscrators (attached to penal squads)
    1 techpriest w/ 5 Servo Servitors

troop- 6 Penal Squads

Elite- 3 full Psyker Battle Squads

Fast- 3 scout sentinals camo and las cannons

this sounds like it can be a very fun list and possibly have some competitive qualities if i ever wanted to use it for a tournament or league game.
    an army with insanely high leadership (for guard standards) and 2/3 of the force with scout rules to get just a little closer or even out flank when needed. have enough anti-armor to support the infantry masses, and very strong area weapons aqainst hordes and other squads, and sheer numbers to over whelm any force. use cover to advantage (including my own penal squads as meat shields) for the Psykers and tech priest for their combat abilities, or support the sentinel Squadron i can always drop 2 of penal squads to make room for 2 chimeras (all i own at the moment) for a couple Psyker Squads if necesary.

Last edited by IG_Greg; February 21st, 2012 at 07:00.

+ Reply to Thread