<2000 2k Footslogging list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x1)

2k Footslogging list

HQ
    ][ Malleus
    Terminator armor, Psycannon

Elite
    10X Purifiers
    4 Psycannons, Hammer

10X Purifiers
    4 Psycannons, Hammer

Troops
    10X Termnators
    2 Psycannons, 2 Hammers, 4 Halberds, 4 Swords

10X Termnators

10X Termnators

I can bring on 5 huge squads for 6 kills points, or i can MSU up and have 11 kill points. I played a game last night against Mech Guard that was built to bring as much large blast as possible. I wont the battle of attrition because i stole the initiative, blew up 1 Chimera and stunned a russ on first turn. The dice gods were on my side when i blew up transports as each one that exploded i killed abt half the modles inside. Sadly i could not keep my purifiers alive for long, 1 sqaud was wiped turn 1, the other squad was forced to retreat 2X so they never got in range of much, when they did they missed everything.

C+C are welcome.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

Looks good.

The HQ is where I would save points. You pay quite a lot to get him to have a psycannon and the termie armour is a bit of a waste. I would go for =][= Xennos and rad grenades for a cool 40 points then add halberds to 5 purifiers per squad and psybolts to a termie unit.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x1)

Thanks MC, but I like the HQ, when combat squadding the termies i can have 5 with out a Psycannon soak up shots for the ][ while they keep moving forward. While Halberds and Psybolts would be nice i need a bit more AT. On top of that i spent the last couple days converting the model from an old metal termie w/ psycannon. I dremmeled off a shoulder pad and gave him the ][ terminator shoulder pad from... not sure got it from ebay. I even drilled out the head to put in a DA hooded head with optic sensor.

+ Reply to Thread