<2000 2000 pt loganwing list- need help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 pt loganwing list- need help

Hey all,
    My friend and I have been working on a Loganwing list for the past week and I think we about have it down, but I figure I should post it up here to see if there is anything we overlooked. A few notes first off, my buddy is very stubborn about his Hq choices and after a week of me trying to talk him out of Njal and into another squad of wolfguard I have finally given up, so please take into account that Njal is staying in the list. He is also similarly stubborn about Arjac too but I have him on the fence about that one. Anyway without further adieu, the list...

Hq
    Logan
    Njal- terminator

Elites
    Lone wolf- chain fist, storm shield

Lone wolf- chain fist, storm shield

Troops
    4 wolf guard- 3 terminator armor, 2 storm shields, Arjac-
    Drop pod-

5 wolf guard- 2 combi-meltas, 1 terminator, CML, MoW-
    Drop pod-

Drop pod-

Drop pod-

Drop pod-

Heavy
    5 longfangs- 4 multimeltas-
    Drop pod-

Okay so there she is, the original plan was to have Logan and Njal with the longfangs so they can shoot their multimeltas the turn they enter play then Njal can do his thing in support of one half or the other but I may have convinced him to run Njal with one of the troop squads so he can have multiple shots on multiple targets. So obviously Logan and longfangs, Arjac and one other troop choice enter play first turn and do what ever it is they do. Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Quixos

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I think that the army itself is quite good, only the main probelm is that the long fangs i think don't really need multi meltas, you have enough meltas and in fact ou could swap some of the combi meltas for combi flamers to handle horde armies as this army could get seriously out numbered.

For the long fangs, give them missile launchers:
    1. Long range so they could camp on your deployment zone while the termies destroy his army
    2. Good for handling light tanks so transport tanks could be destroyed before the termies get a goo shot and assault them
    3. Also good at handling horde armies so they can switch between targets

+ Reply to Thread