Witch-Hunters w/Deamon Hunters Allies [1500] - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Back in action! Lord Yossanrion's Avatar
    Canberra, ACT, Australia, reading "Make-Out Paradise."
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    206 (x6)

Witch-Hunters w/Deamon Hunters Allies [1500]

Hey all,
    Just a new list I've forumlated. Its fluffy, and it contains No Exoricst!. I will not include one, as it does not go with the fluff of my army, and I want a challange. So without further ado:

HQ

Canoness w/ Inferno Pistol, Blessed Weapon, Book of St Lucius

ELITES

Inquisitor w/ Power weapon, Plasma Pistol, Frag Grenades, Imperial Guard Veteran w/ Flamer, Familiar

Callidus Assassin

TROOPS

10 x Sisters of Battle, Meltagun, Heavy Flamer, Veteran w/ Powerweapon and Bolt Pistol

10 x Sisters of Battle, Meltagun, Heavy Flamer, Veteran w/ Powerweapon and Bolt Pistol

10 x Storm Troopers w/ Plasmagun, Meltagun, Veteran w/ Powerweapon and Hell Pistol

FAST ATTACK

10 x Seraphim w/ Twin Linked Bolt Pistols, 2 w/ twin Inferno Pistols, Veteran w/ Powerweapon +Plasma Pistol, all have Meltabombs

HEAVY SUPORT

Immolator w/ (Permanent) Extra Amour, Smoke Lauchers, Pintle Mounted Storm Bolter
    (Variable) Heavy Flamers + Holy Promethium, Twin Linked Multi-Melta, Twin Linked Heavy Bolters, and Blessed Ammunition
    - 93/103/98

Immolator w/ (Permanent) Extra Amour, Smoke Lauchers, Pintle Mounted Storm Bolter
    (Variable) Heavy Flamers + Holy Promethium, Twin Linked Multi-Melta, Twin Linked Heavy Bolters, and Blessed Ammunition
    - 93/103/98

ALLIES

Daemon Hunter Inquisitor w/ Power weapon, Bolt Pistol, Emperors Tarot, Frags

9 x Grey Knights w/ Storm Bolters and Nemesis Force Weapons
    1 x Justicar w/ Storm Bolter and Nemisis Force Weapon. Frags

Total Cost : 1515 (at max cost Immolators). If I have to use both Multi Melta Immolaters or go over I will drop one normal Seraphim.

Faith Points: 4

Tactics: The Immolators go X hunting using their flexible weapon combinations to determine what they need to take out. The DH and WH Inquisitors boost my chance of getting first term (DH), and provide some CC punch, and fill any holes in my line. The Sisters provide the backbone of the force, lots of bolters, and are flexible. They can survive CC, and take out infantry, and tanks. The Canoness provides leadership bonus’ and some CC punch. The Storm Troopers take out tanks and power armour, and are expendable. The Seraphim are good at harassing units, and are anti-armour. They can also take objectives. The Grey Knights are the Final Nail in the Coffin providing lots of firepower, and some serious CC skill. If need I can lose a few points and slap a teleport homer on the DH Inquisitor, and allow them to deepstrike, and help take objectives. The Assassin disrupts units, and enemy plans, and focuses on the most dangerous/vulnerable unit in the opponents army.

Any comments/ideas/tatics welcome.

Yossanrion

Anzac Clan!
    Final Fantasy!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

The Orange Grey Knight MiketehFox's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

196 (x8)

Great list with a fair model count, just don't forget DSing GKs isin't the only way to use em!!!

Mike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

exorcist?? id consider one...looks fun, id want to play this army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

222 (x7)

Very nice, all round balanced list.

-You may want to edit the title, as it is actually breaking a rule, the '[points]' must go before the description or anything.

+ Reply to Thread