400 point CP (mini SAFH) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

400 point CP (mini SAFH)

Here's a CP list that shouldn't have trouble w/the pesky Land speeders the marines always bring,but also has ways of dealing w/any horde armies.
    It follows the basic strategy of letting your infantry be anti-armour and your armour be anti-infantry.
    Also has a real Guard feel to it w/35 bodies and a vehicle

Command squad w/3 Flamers,Surveyor
    Chimera w/Multilaser and Heavy Bolter

3 Squads w/Missile Launcher and Plasma Gun

400 points on the nose.

One question,does a surveyor allow a unit's transport to take the free shot as well as the unit?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

144 (x3)

The list looks pretty good. I'm not a big fan of flamers, but mounted in a Chimera they should do fine. My guess on the surveyor would be no, I think the unit carried and the transport count as separate units, and thus wouldn't be applicable. However that's just my guess, I could certainly be wrong.
    "I would listen to Sokhar. The man's a genius. Listen."
    ~Lord Yossanrion
    "Thanks, Sokhar. There was some legitimately good advice in between the low-grade profanity, blaspheming and veiled insults."
    "Well thought, intelligently put, with a hint of sarcastic bastard!"
    ~Diggum's Hammer

+ Reply to Thread