DaemonHunters w/inducted Imperial Guard 2000 pt list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

DaemonHunters w/inducted Imperial Guard 2000 pt list

Hello im planning on starting DeamonHunters with inducted Imperial Guard and so I decided to sketch up a 2000 pt list. I have a DaemonHunter Codex and rule book and also have about 1300 pts of Eldar. That aside, feel free to say any changes that you think would make my army list better. Feel free to say any constructive crytisism.

DaemonHunter w/inducted Imperial Guard 2000 pt. list:

HQ:
    -Grand Master: Psykic power: Scourging; wargear: Bionics, Emperor's Tarot, Holy Relic, Icon of Just. [235] ; 9 Terminators [405].
    Subtotal: [640]

Elites:
    -2 Inquistors: Wargear: Teleport Homer [60]
    -Callidus Temple Assassin [150]
    Subtotal: [760]

Troops:
    -2 20 man Imperial Guard Infantry Platoon [400] (I guessed 10 pts per model because I don't have the Imperial Guard Codex yet:cry: )
    -2 Rhino's; Smoke launchers [106]
    Subtotal: [1166]

Fast Attack:
    -9 Grey Knights w/Justicar [275]
    -9 Grey Knights w/Justicar [275]
    -2 Setinals w/ Autocannons [100]
    Subtotal: [1816]

Heavy Support:
    -Grey Knights Dreadnought; CC arm upgraded to Missle Launcher; Twin-Linked Lascannon. [140]
    -Leman Russ Battle Tank [140] (guessed..)

Total: 2096

A bit over but oh well..

My plan with this list is to have the 2 inquistors to ride each in a rhino on different flanks running up to use the teleport homer to teleport the grandmaster and retinue up and the Grey Knights. The assassin is to take out any threat and to support my grandmaster, inquistors, and Grey Knights in CC. The 2 sentinals walk up shooting with the autocannons at the greatest threat at the moment. The dreadnought is there to provide some anti-tank power along with the setinals. Well please give me some feedback.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

HQ:
    -Grand Master: Psykic power: Scourging; wargear: Bionics, Emperor's Tarot, Holy Relic, Icon of Just. [235] ; 9 Terminators [405].
    Subtotal: [640]
    You're kidding, right? Drop bionics, tarot, & relic. Drop 2-4 GKT. Spending almost a third of your points on one unit is a BAD way to go.

Troops:
    -2 20 man Imperial Guard Infantry Platoon [400] (I guessed 10 pts per model because I don't have the Imperial Guard Codex yet )
    -2 Rhino's; Smoke launchers [106]
    Subtotal: [1166]
    You cannot use IG or SM units as your core Troops choices. Therefore, this list is illegal as it does NOT have the two mandatory DH Troops choices. Platoons are 25 men, not 20. And you can't give them Rhinos.

Try not to make a list while guessing points - we can't give the values to you.

+ Reply to Thread