[600] Space Marine Friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[600] Space Marine Friendly

Hey all,
    Well this is my first space marine army list ever. I havnt played with SM before, so the army is fully new to me. I needed to make a 600point army for friendly games down at the local hobby shop, and this is what i came up with.

I can garentee that the list will have mistakes, and quite possibly its an absolutly horibble list. But as said im new, so im totally sorry for making the mistakes, im just trying to understand it all...i know it proberly annoys alot of people, but any help would be greatly appricated. here goes...

HQ 70 points
    Space Marine Commander (45)
    -Storm Bolter (5)
    -Jump Pack (25)

TROOPS 327 points
    Tac. Squad [9 marines, 1 sargent] (150)
    -Bolt Pistols (0)
    -Flamer (6)
    -Missile Launcher (10)

Tac. Squad [9 marines, 1 sargent] (150)
    -Bolt Pistols (0)
    -Flamer (6)
    -hv. Bolter (5)

FAST ATTACK 190
    Assualt Squad [5 marines, 1 vet. sargent] (165)
    -Bolt Pistols (0)
    -Combat Weapons (0)
    -Frag Grenades (0)
    -Jump Packs (0)
    -Powerfist [vet. sargent] (25)

TOTAL:587

As u can see, i have some points left over. I wasnt sure what to do with them exactly...mayb just kit up a squad or 2 or something...not sure.

Thanks for any help you can give
    ...SquishyB

Last edited by SquishyB; December 13th, 2005 at 14:04.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Slave to the flesh The_Outsider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    251 (x8)

Drop the flamers from the tactical squads, they are useless (mine have them and they have never fired in over 30 games).

Lose the storm bolter on the commander and give him a power weapon and bolt pistol, this should leave you with enogh points for either terminator honours for the extra attack or a combat shield for an invulnerable save in CC- this will give you a very dangerous commander in 600 point game.

Alternatively do to the commanderas above and then maybe drop the jump pack and combat shield for an iron halo and then give him terminator honours (which you should have enough points for).

This is my advice to make a hard commander- the rest of the list seems solid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for that...helps alot. Your advice mite quite possibly save my ass in the heat of battle i appricate it

+ Reply to Thread