Librarium Online Forums banner

WH army against DemonHunters. 2000pt.

400 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Cheredanine 
#1 ·
Ok, my friend always wins me(im REALLY BAD at building armys). He plays DemonHunters and i was hoping you could help me build an army against him:)

He always uses LandRider and in him he keeps his HQ unit (GM and terminators), then he always has a Inqusitor squad(alot of shooting, plasma cannon and ****), and this cheese Callidus Temple Assassin. Then he has 2 Dreads, and Grey Knights.

And yes, we play 2000pt fights.

#2 ·
kumba said:
Ok, my friend always wins me(im REALLY BAD at building armys). He plays DemonHunters and i was hoping you could help me build an army against him:)

He always uses LandRider and in him he keeps his HQ unit (GM and terminators), then he always has a Inqusitor squad(alot of shooting, plasma cannon and ****), and this cheese Callidus Temple Assassin. Then he has 2 Dreads, and Grey Knights.

And yes, we play 2000pt fights.

I haven't seen grammar this painful since....well...ever :x . Look who's a good sport over here, eh? Not you! :tongue: PLAN FOR VICTORY AND WINNING AND NOT LOSING OR GETTING PWNDED: Pop the LR, immobilize the dreads and hit em with melta weapons of your choice, use Divine Guidance with Rapid Firing bolters to wipe out the GK, fire lots o shots at the retinue and laugh as the "Majority Saves" rule works to your advantage. At 2000 points, you should be able to easily handle anything he throws at you. Also, it might just maybe be helpful if you posted an army list so that you can be helped. :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.