ravenwing 2000 pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ravenwing 2000 pts

IH=Infantry Hunter,TH=Tank Hunter,HA=Handle Assualt,HDA=Hunt Down Anything

HQ-14%

Master of Ravenwing on Bike-Power Weapon,110 pts-HA

Chaplain S.-Articier Armour,Bike,Terminator H.,stubborn,blades of reason-175 pts-HA

Troops- 37%

5 Bikes-2x Melta Guns,Terminator Honors,Power Fist,Auspex,and Attack Bike - 307 pts-
    HDA/HA

5 Bikes-2x Melta Guns,Terminator Honors,Power Fist,Auspex-252 pts-HA

4 Bikes-1 Flamer,Terminator Honors,Power Weapon-191 pts-IH/HA

Fast Attack-24%

3 Land Speeders-All Assualt Cannons and Heavy Bolters-240 pts-HDA

2 Land Speeders-All Assualt Cannons and Heavy Bolters-160 pts-HDA

1 Land Speeder-1x Assualt Cannon,and Melti-melta-95 pts-TH

Heavy Support-23%

3 Attack bikes-165 pts-IH

3 Attack bikes-165 pts-IH

2 Attack bikes,2x MM-140-TH

2000 pts
    ----------------------------------
    1-6 Strength Weapons(not counting bolters)-64%
    (6)Assault Cannons,(14)Heavy Bolters=20
    7-9 Strength Weapons-48%
    (6)Assualt Cannons Rending,(7)Melti/Melta guns,(2)Power Fist=15
    So doing the Math
    Models - 31
    Shooty Models-15 -48% Assualty Models-16-51%
    Units - 11
    IH-3 /TH -2/HA-5/HDA-3
    IH-27%; TH- 18%; HA- 45% ; HDA -27%
    So the result
    My list is 64% Infantry Hunter and 48% Tank Hunter
    48% shooty and 51% more assualty(which is shocking)
    and majority job is handling Assualt 45% in the list,which is Ravenwing's main weakness.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Ghost of LO ForgedInTheFurnaceOfWar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    185 (x8)

I dont know, i just love rending to much to give up 9 landspeeders, i think youve had stronger lists before, however this is definatly a tougher list, and more seems a little more close combat oriented, i think the chaplain should just had a 3+ and ride near or with bikes, cuz hes nearly 200 points, and that tough for ravenwing to devote on one thing, which is also why is tough to play with the master on speeder, anyway, good luck
    Questions about drop pods? Click Here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death From Above!
    Need help with your HQ? Click Here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well yah I admitt having 9 land speeders with all Assualt cannons can be fun,but their weak in amour value that can be vulnerable to almost every weapon in the game.In competitive terms,opponents focus like almost all their energy on the land speeders once their in line of sight.In order to shoot them,you will need line of sight so they also have line of sight on you too.I like attack bikes more,they tend to do more damage than land speeders in the end.They one blend in with the bikes,they dont stick out like land speeders as a deadly threat,and opponents will tend to ignore Attack bikes than Land speeders.

Where I play,55-70% of the battle field is wide open,so their aint hardly any terrian to hide behind at start.Ok now the Chaplian,he use to be 165 pts but GW said on the phone I have to give him stubborn.Its retarded he's fearless already,and stubborn is fearless but you can still be pinned.Im wasting 5 points on a firgure,which can used somewhere else.People at my place agreed it was retarded whoever b!tched about it should get slaped.

Another thing is GW said I should take the stats of attack bikes out the sm codex with 2 wounds 3+ save,than 2+ save with one wound.Well if I can do that why the hell can normal sm speeders deepstrike and RW can't?Even though you can still get glancing hits and 6+ invulable save but still they can go down like paper.If there aint no terrian for the speeders to hide behind,deepstriking will be a good alternative because I get in their face and take out major threats of the enemy.I dont think GW looked at Ravenwing seriously,because hardly no one plays them.

Ok back to my list,yes my list focus's more in Assualt.The point of my list is handle both situations of Assualt or shooting the hell out of them.Anyways if Im facing gaurd,tau,necrons ill turbo boost in their face shoot the hell out of them and assualt them.So If I need assualt to take out like tau I have it,if I need massive fire power to take out tyranids,khorne,or other assualty army's I have it.Im about to play in a rouge trader with them soon to be prapared for any army I need the army to be balanced,hell somewhere in imperial gaurd codex it states in any army its all about balanced.People at my place are not prapared to face Ravenwing.

+ Reply to Thread