500 pt Pure GK - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 500 pt Pure GK

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

500 pt Pure GK

I have an army for every other increment, but the other day we chose a 500 pt game at random, and i realized i didnt have a list for it! well i still did well (2nd out of 5) but i would much rather have had a real list. so heres my go at 500 pts

HQ- 86
    Brother Captain

Troops- 410
    7 grey knights (1 of which is a justicar)
    Melta Bombs

This was the list i used, and it did very well. except of course for the fact that the player in my group who won had a land Raider. i wanted to kick him out for using that list, but i decided to teach him a lesson and try to beat him. luckily he could only take out about 2 grey knights per turn with it.

WEll he lost once to the eldar player (he changed his list at the last second to include brightlances cos i told him he could :shifty: .

anyways, i just want some help on making a solid GK list at 500 points.

thanks in advance

Daemons shall crumble before my might!

2. Remove Advertisements

The Village
    18 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

The only thing wrong with your list, GM H, is that you've underpriced your GM's psycannon by 5 points. Otherwise, it's about as solid as you can make it.

There's really not a lot you can do at 500 points with a DH army. Especially not if you want to use GKs, too. The build I use is as follows:

HQ: BC, psycannon
    Troop: 8 ISTs, 2x plasma, Chimera (ML/H
    Troop: 7 GKs, Justicar

It's 501 points, but most people don't care that I'm a point over. And if they do, I drop an IST and take melta bombs on the Justicar. Anyway, I like this because I can kill light tanks -- which is about all that anybody ever brings at this size -- and I've got good variety in shooting.
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

+ Reply to Thread