2000pt Imperial Fists - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000pt Imperial Fists

List

Force Commander: Power Sword, Bolt Pistol - 91pts

- 1 x 9 Command Squad: CCW+pistol, Apothecary, Champion, Vet Sgt.w/Power Fist – 225pts

- Rhino Transport: Smoke Launchers, Extra Armor – 58pts

Chaplain: Jump Pack, Frags, Bpistol – 107 pts

- 1 x 9 Assault Marines: Frag grenades, CCW, Vet Sgt w/ Power Fist - 237pts

2 x 3 LST : HB/AC – 480pts

4 x 6 Tac Marines: Lascannon, Plasma guns – 460pts

1 x 6 Dev Squad: Missle Launcher x4 – 170pts

2 x Whirlwind – 170pts

Total Cost: 1998pts

I've mostly fought 'Nids so far and done well. Alot of folks say either make an army CC or go shooty but I've had luck with a bit of mixed, as long as you have the mobility to take advantage of opportunities. Total cost leaves me 2 pts, so please if you suggest anything like "Add termie honors to Master" also include where you think those points should come from.

Also, the idea for this was Imperial Fists so I like the idea of Artillery mixed with some HTH stormtroopers. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice list, I would try to get some more variety into your tac squads, but that's just me. However, I think you should get rid of the apothecary, IMO they are most useful in an infiltrating/shooty command squad since they wont help in cc. With the points you could get TH for your commander. Also how about dropping one LST squad and add some bikes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice list.

Have the devestators got Tank hunters or not because I have founf that really useful and really annoyed my opoinants when i tald them they had it made him hide his tanks more.
    Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't aware that Tank Busters was an option for Dev Squads. I'll double check my codex when I get home. Although I'm not sure where I'd get the points for that, but yea it is nice to have those.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ye Its the "Suffer not the Works of Heritics" trait

and this will alow your apponant to have an extra turn to get to the objective so thing about
    Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?

+ Reply to Thread