HQ
Commander: Master.
Storm bolter, Power sword. 95
Command Squad: 10 Space marines
Veteran sergeant: Powerfist, Storm bolter.
6 Space marines: Bolters.
2 Space marines: Plasma guns.
1 Space marine: Apothecary, Bolter.
All have infiltrate. 263
Chaplain: Reclusiarch
Jump pack, Bolt pistol, Frag grenades. 107
Elites
Dreadnought
Extra armour, Twin-linked lascannon, Smoke launchers, Missile launcher. 143
Troops
Tactical squad: 10 Space marines
Veteran sergeant: Powerfist, Bolt pistol.
1 Space marine: Meltagun.
8 Space Marines: Bolters. 190
Rhino
Extra armour, Smoke launchers. 58
Tactical squad: 10 Space marines
1 Space marine: Meltagun.
8 Space Marines: Bolters. 190
Rhino
Extra armour, Smoke launchers. 58
Scout squad: 5 Space marine scouts
4 Scouts: Sniper rifles.
1 Scout: Heavy bolter. 90
Fast Attack
Assault squad: 7 Space Marines
6 Assault marines: Bolt pistols, Close combat weapons. 184
Heavy Support
Whirlwind
Whirlwind multiple missile system. 85

TOTAL:1463 (37 points left over)
im trying out a new tactic with my army; a sort of swtich flank im not sure how well it will work without bikes and speeders but id like to try it without them. I know the assualt sqaud only has seven guys i dont have any more models .... a few of the issues i have are wether to switch the command squad with a terminator squad and drop the master to free up some points. another problem is the lack of anti-tank weapons there is the dreadnought and i can use some of the spare points to buys some heavy weapons for the tactical squads, do you guys think this will be enough? i have an idea of the scouts and whirlind slowing whittling away and slowing down enemy units (pining/wasting time to shoot at them) but i dont know if this will quite work any ideas if it will or wont and wether to drop them for some more marine possibly a devastator squad? i havent added any traits i wanted to leave it till after i had tried the list to decide what if any traits id use but if there any ones you think would work well please tell me! any other good suggestions/possible additions would be apreciated thanks