600pt Iron Hands League - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

600pt Iron Hands League

Well after 2 very good matches tonight I have won 1 and lost 1 so i am quite happy.(Ive played 2 games before tonight).

Once against space marines, once against tyranids.
    Game 1. Space Marines
    My assault squad charged their isolated Razorback, wiped it out and its squad without any losses. My 1 tac squads plasmagun did some damage but then overheated and he died. Apart from that i got shot and shot back, but his squads were bigger. Also i got charged by 3 bikes and they wiped out a squad. In the end he won with 1 scoring unit to my none. I mainly lost because i forgot to move my assault squad once and as such they got shot twice and didnt charge anything else.

Second game i lined up and camped a hill as good as possible, killed most of em and only suffered 4 casulties in 1 squad and 2 in another, both to squad of warriors. All in all pretty good defence.

Anyway my army lsit is.
    Reclusiarch
    Jump Pack, Termy Hon,Bolt Pistol, Frag Nades, Melta Bombs - 127

5 man Assault Squad
    Serg With Termy Hon and Powerfist - 140

6 man Tactical Squad
    Plasmagun, Rocket L - 110

6 man Tactical Squad
    Plasmagun, Rocket L - 110

7 man Tactical Squad
    Rocket L - 115

Total 602pts

Comment on this, its a league army but it can be changed between matches.(But not too specifically that its un sportsmanlike).

Current Professional Career
    Army:Space Marines
    Win/Loss/Draw:0:0:0

Total Gaming Career since 29/02/06
    Win/Loss/Draw:7:9:0

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok to start i would drop the melta bombs on the chapy as you probably aren't going to need them and you could also drop the m launcher in one squad and get a heavy bolter to take care of horde armies with the points you svae you could now get another plasma gun in the squad that doesn't have one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hero
    ok to start i would drop the melta bombs on the chapy as you probably aren't going to need them and you could also drop the m launcher in one squad and get a heavy bolter to take care of horde armies with the points you svae you could now get another plasma gun in the squad that doesn't have one
    alright, but how effective is this going to be as then to get that i will have to buy another tac squad box and a heavy bolter sprue.

Also on the meltabombs i will be keeping them as there just using up remaining points and also i put them to good use. (Him + his squad is a tank + squad killer and it does it very good, 2 rounds, dead razorback and 6 marines) Also it woulda saved me in my last game if i had it(stupid dreadnaguht doesnt die).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok then other than that it looks good and seeing howyou have done well with it i don;tthink you need much more help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, well i am going to be buying another tactical squad so that will give me another rocket launcher and plasmagun, so yeah, all good. Then ill have my 4 Rocket launchers for my dev squad, and 3 plasmaguns for my tac squads.

+ Reply to Thread