Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Death Company: (291pt)
• Chaplain – Crozius Arcanum, Rosarius, Power Fist, Jump Pack, Bolt Pistol, Adamantine Mantle
• Death Company (xX) – Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Frags, Jump Packs
Terminator Squad: (245pt)
• Sergeant – Storm Bolter, Power Weapon
• Terminator (x2) – Storm Bolter, Power Fist
• Terminator – Storm Bolter, Cyclone Missile Launcher, Power Fist
• Terminator – Assault Cannon, Power Fist
Tactical Squad: (219pt)
• Veteran Sergeant – Bolt Pistol, Power Fist
• Space Marine (x8) – Boltgun
• Space Marine – Flamer
• Space Marine – Missile Launcher
• Rhino – Storm Bolter, Smoke Launchers, Extra Armor
Scout Squad: (115pt)
• Veteran Sergeant – Bolt Pistol, Power Weapon, Frags
• Space Marine Scouts (x6) – Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon
‘Baal’ Class Predator: (130pt)
• Predator – Turret-mounted twin-linked Assault Cannon, Heavy Bolter Sponsons (x2), Pintle-mounted Storm Bolter
That's the 1,000pt list. To make it 1,500pts I add two things: add frags to my Tactical Vet. Sg. and add the following Honor Guard.
Honor Guard: (499pt)
• Epistolary – Force Weapon, Psychic Hood, Bolt Pistol, Veil of Time, Frags, Meltabombs, Iron Halo, Jump Pack
• Veteran Sergeant – Plasma Pistol, Power Fist, Jump Pack, Frags
• Standard Bearer – Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Chapter Banner, Jump Pack
• Sanguinary Priest – Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Narthecium and Reductor, Jump Pack
• Veteran Marine – Flamer, Jump Pack
• Veteran Marin – Meltagun, Jump Pack
• Veteran Marine (x2) – Bolt Pistol, Close Combat Weapon, Jump Pack
I had the following questions though:
- Do the Veteran Marines in the Honor Guard with special weapons retain their BP and CCW when I upgrade them with a Flamer and a Meltagun?
- I went with a PW on my CC Scout Squad over a PF because their intended targets are support units that will usually have a lower initiative. I would like to add some meltabombs possibly though, where would you take the points from?
- Do you think it's worth the points to keep the plasma pistol on the Honor Guard's Vet. Sg. instead of on the Epistolary, or would you try to fit one on each? Personally I'm not too keen on them anyway, you'll usually only get one shot to make it worth it's points.
I'd hesitate about the termies for two reasons:
1. Too many points at 1000 level - 1/4 of your points in 5 models.
2. Too risky to lose one to the DC. I don't use bikes for the same reason.
The honour guard is fluffy, but also a big point sink in a 1500 list. Two HQ is too many. I'd add more tacs or scouts or an assault squad.