1500 points of Salamanders - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 points of Salamanders

Traits: Codex ones for Salamanders.
    HQ

Chapter Librarian: Epistollary w/ Force Weapon, Psychic Hood, Terminator Armour, Storm of the Emperor's Wrath & Fear of the Darkness.

Terminator Command Squad: Sergeant w/ Storm Bolter & Thunder Hammer. 5 Terminators w/ 3 Storm Bolters & Power Fists, 2 Heavy Flamers & Power Fists.

Troops

Tactical Squad 1: Veteran Sergeant w/ Terminator Honours, Storm Bolter, Thunder Hammer & Auspex. 9 Marines w/ 7 Bolters & 2 Meltaguns. Rhino w/ Storm Bolter, Extra Armour & Smoke Launchers.

Tactical Squad 2: Veteran Sergeant w/ Terminator Honours, Storm Bolter, Thunder Hammer & Auspex. 9 Marines w/ 7 Bolters & 2 Meltaguns. Rhino w/ Storm Bolter, Extra Armour & Smoke Launchers.

Tactical Squad 3: Sergeant w/ Bolter. 5 Marines w/ Plasma Gun & Multi Melta (Or ML).

Tactical Squad 4: Sergeant w/ Bolter. 5 Marines w/ Plasma Gun & Multi Melta (or ML). 10

Heavy Support

Land Raider Crusader: Codex.

39 Infantry 1500
    3 Vehicles

I am not sure if this is any good at all really.

Tactics: rush with Crusader and Rhinos. Against opponents that will come to me, I can deploy on foot. The Termies, Libby and Crusader are, IMO THE anti-infantry unit.

If this truly is appaling, I shall put up my alternative list(s).

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would replace one of the rhinos with a drop pod with deathwind launcher.This will give you more firepower and also hopefully draw some fire from your other rhino. Give one of your vet. sergs. an auspex because infiltrators could ruin your day if they get in cc.

+ Reply to Thread