400 points Combat Patrol - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

400 points Combat Patrol

10 battle sisters, 2 Flamers, Rhino w/ extra armour

Fast Attack=149
    5 dominions, 2 flamers, immolator

heavy support=85
    5 retributors, 2 heavy bolters

Quite a mobile army list, but it is seriously lacking in faith (there isnt any:blush.
    My battle plan is to get close enough to use the flamers while under cover fire from my rets.
    I dont expect my immy or my rhino to survive but if they do i will use them for anti-tank. i know what you're thinking a rhino isnt what people see as tank busting but any tanks i do see will be dealt with easily enough as none of the tanks can have more than armour 11, and my rhino can easily go around for the rear armour, and so can the immy.

any comments welcome

"You have a simple choice human - die now at the hands of my Incubi cadre or be carried off into the night where you will die a thousand deaths at the hands of my Haemonculi"

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

124 (x4)

On the contrary, Rhino chassis is great for a 400pts list. I would consider removing the retributors as two heavy bolters are not going to do much in total. Also I find in combat patrol they are inflexible (On paper they look good but in games they don't work as well).

I would advise with the extra points for maybe another immolator with multimelta and upgrades some of the sisters to veterans for faith. Should you have enough points extra armour and smoke launchers on the transports.
    "Adapt to heaven and enjoy ease; oppose it and toil in vain. None can deduct from the reakoning, or force what is fated." - Three Kindoms, lesson of life.

My Showcase
    Witch Hunters Tactica [=Updating=]
    New Eldar Tactica

+ Reply to Thread