1850 American GT
Space Marines with Daemonhunter Allies
Advantages and Drawbacks: Heed the Wisdom of the Ancients; See, But Don't Be Seen; Eye to Eye; Die Standing

HQ- Epistolary Librarian, Terminator Armor, Storm Bolter, Vortex of Doom
Librarian Retinue of 5 Terminators, 1 Chainfist, 2 Assault Cannons

HQ- Inquisitor Lord, Emporer's Tarot, Bolt Pistol, CCW, Scourging
Inquisitor Retinue of 3 gun Servitors with Heavy Bolters

Elite- Daemonhosts x2

Elite- Dreadnought, Venerable, Missile Launchers, Smoke Launchers

Elite- Dreadnought, Venerable, Smoke Launchers

Troops- Tac Squad of 5, Meltagun, Infiltrate

Troops- Tac Squad of 5, Meltagun, Infiltrate

Troops- Tac Squad of 5, Plasma Gun, Heavy Bolter, Infiltrate

Troops- Tac Squad of 5, Heavy Bolter, Razorback with TL Lascannon, Smoke Launcher

Heavy Support- Predator, Smoke Launchers, Heavy Bolter Sponsons

Heavy Support- Dreadnought, Multimelta, Smoke Launchers

Heavy Support- Dreadnought, TL Lascannon, Smoke Launchers

This list is obviously Radical, a Librarian and Inquisitor hounding out the enemies of the Emporer using Chaos weapons and psyker powers. The Infiltrating Tac Squads are used for hard target elimination or rapid fire horde killing. The Heavy Support Dreads are for any hard targets the Meltaguns don't take out. The HQ choices are for troops killing. I normally play tyranids, and only taking 38 models to a tournament at my FLGS seems a little underwhelming. This time I'm going for quality over quantity, and complete and total WYSIWYG-ness (hard to do with Tyranids, lemme tell ya), as all of these models will be fully painted and outfitted by this weekend.

Here are the models that I have in reserve that I can use to swap out for any of the above models:
1 Land Speeder, multimelta and heavy flamer
2 Flamer Marines
1 each Heavy Bolter Marine and Lascannon Marine
2 Missile Launcher Marines
14 Bolter Marines
1 Sergeant with CCW and Bolt Pistol
1 Sergeant with CCW and Power Fist
1 Heavy Flamer Terminator
1 Cyclone Launcher Terminator
1 Sergeant Terminator with Power Weapon
1 Storm Bolter Terminator
1 Master Commander in Terminator Armor
1 Librarian like I have in the army above
2 Chaplains in Terminator Armor
2 Techmarines
Assault Squad of 6, Flamer, Plasma Pistol

So, I have options. The Daemonhunter models are brand new to me, I've never used them before, but they are fluffy and non-negotiable. I've also rarely ever fielded all of my Dreads together, so they are non-negotiable too. Tactically, the Master Commander is a better trade for the Librarian, but I want a psykically charged army. I could lose the Predator for a Dev Squad with 2 Missile Launchers and a Lascannon, at the price of mobility. Other than the Daemonhosts and Terminators, I'm not particularly good at close combat, but I should be able to lay down some pretty good fire. Jump Marines do not strike me as particularly good at melee combat, but the majority of the time I face them I'm using genestealers, I could be wrong. Last GT we played there were 3 Chaos Players, 1 Necron, 1 IG, 1 Ork player with Squiggoths (!), me playing tyranids, 1 Ravenguard player, and 1 Armored Company.