2000pt Imperial Fists vs. Nids - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

2000pt Imperial Fists vs. Nids

Ok, next battle for the world of Praxis Secundus is gearing up. So far I'll be defending my 3-0 record. I have no idea what he'll be fielding this time but here's what I' thought I'd use.

Imperial Fists

Chaplain: Jump Pack, Frags, Bolt Pistol, Bionics– 112 pts

2 x 7 Terminators: 2 x Assault Cannons – 640 pts

1 x 9 Assault Marines: Plasma Pistols x2, Frag grenades, Vet Sgt w/ Power Fist - 249pts

2 x 1 LST : HB/AC – 160pts

4 x 7 Tac Marines: Hvy Bolter , Plasma guns – 480 pts

2 x Vindicator – 250 pts

1 x Dreadnought – 105pts

Someone mentioned last time that as Imperial Fists I should include some more artillery, which as luck would have it I am only too happy to do Altho I'm starting to think that maybe I should just make those Vindi's into Whirlwind which will be just as effective against most of his stuff.

2. Remove Advertisements

Prowling LO, looking for fresh meat.
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

I would say you want a few lascannons in there. While plasma guns and assault cannons are good, they aren't always reliable at dealing damage to TMCs, particularly if it's a carnifex with T7 .

You might want to think about dropping a couple of termies from each squad and crowbarring in some lascannons.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread