Armoured Comapny 600 points Friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Armoured Comapny 600 points Friendly

Actually i have another list that I'll need some help with. I'm playing a 600 point game soon, and it is my ambition to put tanks on the table aka Armoured Company style. So far the stats is that I'm up against a player with a Fusion blaster, but I looked at my list and figured that Ceramite Armour wasn't going to help much anyway, since a Melta weapon standard is Str 8 and most of my vehicles have a trembling AV of 12 with the exception the Demolisher.

Doctrines
    Griffon
    Evasive Driving (Ev) [ If vehicle has moved previous turn, enemy units assaulting vehicle takes wound on 4+]
    Crush and Grind (CG) [First unit vehicle tank shocks receive D6 Str4 hits]
    Anti-Tank Rounds (AT) [Ordance weapon fired as BS, no scatter. AP Str + 2d6]
    Siege Regiment [Artillery units allowed to take Troop choice. Command unit must be Chimera]

Froce Organisation
    Command Tank (Ev, CG) Chimera (Multilaser H.Bolter) [210]

Basilisk (AT) [120]
    Griffon [75]

Demolisher (AT) (H.Bolter, Plasma Cannon) [195]

Total : 600 pts.

Last edited by RJCRaven; August 28th, 2006 at 16:07.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not supposed to put the rules for the doctrines up there, even though they're up for anyone to read. ;P

Well, I have a hard time thinking of a Armored Fis company as friendly (;P) your list is pretty straight forward. It'll do well against any army that isn't anti-tank heavy. A demolisher under 600 points is just mean. xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I thought that not many would be familiar with the Armoured Comapny rules...

My greatest fear for this list is however, a Jumppack trotting Tau Commander with twin-linked fusion blasters.

Senior Member JuliusGaiusCaesar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In 600 points, if he doesn't know what he's facing, then you will pretty much win for sure. Kinda hard to call a 600 point armored company friendly if he doesn't know what he is facing. Other than that, looks like a decent list, and no tau commander will get past a demolisher cannon, period.
    Et imperator Invocato Diabolus Daemonica Exorcist!

+ Reply to Thread