Ultramarines-Hit and Die army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Ultramarines-Hit and Die army

Alright. I put this army together with the notion that if it went against a comparable army with more diversity it will eventually go down but not before it deals a whole lot of damage.

HQ 1095

Master with Terminator Armor, Master Crafted Powerfist and Master Crafted Storm Bolter
    Terminator Command Squad with two assault cannons & Master Crafted Thunder Hammer Sarge with Master Crafted Plasma Pistol. All models have Furious Charge

Master of Sanctity with Master Crafted Combi Meltagun, Melta Bombs & Jump Pack
    Assault Squad with Plas pistols, Melta Bombs & Terminator Honours Sarge with Melta Bombs and Master Crafted Combi-Flamer Gun w/Master of Sanctity. All models have furious charge.

ELITES 345

2 Dreadnoughts
    1 Venerable Dreadnought with Furious Charge

Land Raider Crusader with Power of the Machine Spirit

Unless I did my math radically wrong this is a 1735 point army.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

Where are the troops???

Also, this list would make most Eldar players jump for joy. (Starcannon) You have a very small number of models, from what I can tell, and a few well placed low AP shots will ruin your day.

+ Reply to Thread