1500pts Emperors shadow for tourny - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500pts Emperors shadow for tourny

All models have bolters except for Master and Sergeants and all models benefit from traits see but dont be seen and cleanse and purify

HQ
    Master Leonardus 286pt
    * Lightning claw
    * Bolt pistol
    9 x marines
    2 x Meltaguns

Troops
    10 x marine’s 200pt
    2 x plasma guns

10 x marine’s 200pt
    2 x plasma guns

9 x marine’s 226pt
    2 x Flamers
    1 x sergeant
    *Power fist
    *Bolt pistol

9 x scout’s 154pts
    1 x sergeant
    * CC weapon
    * Plasma pistol

9 x scout’s 154pts
    1 x sergeant
    * CC weapon
    * Plasma pistol

9 x scout’s 154pts
    1 x sergeant
    * CC weapon
    * Plasma pistol

Heavy support
    Vindicator 125pts

All troops infiltrate
    71 models
    1499 pts

The plan is basic infiltrate and rapid fire. The vidicator is only there to distract the opponets fire away from the rest of the army. :yes:

Last edited by 74CM; September 6th, 2006 at 10:15.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by 74CM
    HQ
    Master Leonardus 286pt
    * Lightning claws
    * Bolt pistol
    9 x marines
    2 x Meltaguns
    If I'm reading your masters wargear right then its illegal, because you can only use two one hand weapons and this guy has three. (Unless the lightning claws you have up is supposed to be just one claw, but then calling it claws is very redeundant..) Also, the points for the unit are off; where 286 comes from with whats listed is a mystery at best because as it stands that ten man unit should only post you: 261 if the master has two claws and is illegal, or 256 if its one claw in which you would be better off with a power weapon because its the same effect.

-After figuring out that the unit is supposed to have infiltrate, the point cost is right if the master only has one claw or else its over what you posted and would be illegal..
    Troops
    10 x marine’s 200pt
    2 x plasma guns

10 x marine’s 200pt
    2 x plasma guns
    Again, as their listed the points for both units are way off and again illegal (you don't mention which advantages and disadvantages your using at all so without commen sense its anyones guess.)

-Remembering to factor in infiltration for the squads this time, the units are five points over what you posted because when you use cleanse and purify (the only way to get two plasma guns in your tac-squads) the second one is bought at the price of the heavy weapon it replaces, not at the price of the first plasma gun.

9 x marine’s 226pt
    2 x Flamers
    1 x sergeant
    *Power fist
    *Bolt pistol
    Nothing much to say here other than you might want to consider getting something other than flamers for the unit. Less range than melta's or plasma as is.

9 x scout’s 154pts
    1 x sergeant
    * CC weapon
    * Plasma pistol

9 x scout’s 154pts
    1 x sergeant
    * CC weapon
    * Plasma pistol

9 x scout’s 154pts
    1 x sergeant
    * CC weapon
    * Plasma pistol
    Its usually a good idea to say what the scouts are going to be wielding, simply because you could be arming the sergeant for close combat and keeping the others with bolters/shotguns and no one would ever really know. Might want to consider dropping the plasma pistol and close combat weapon (which is technically free for the scout sarge since he can start with one anyway) for a powerfist and bolt pistol (which would again be free.) That is unless the unit is supposed to be armed with bolters/shotguns in which keep the pistols.

Heavy support
    Vindicator 125pts
    Extra armour maybe? Never hurts to keep your tank moving.

All troops infiltrate
    71 models
    1499 pts
    This is the only time you bother to mention that the army has infiltrate, which does little because the way its setup no one besides the scouts should be able to infiltrate due to lack of gear posted..
    The list is actually about 1506 not 1499 because of the ten additional points from the first two tac-squads and the three points you save from the scout squad sergeants.

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry fo all the confusion all models are 3+ points because of see but don't be seen. All models have bolters

+ Reply to Thread