1500 Daemon hunters army- Coments are wellcome - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 Daemon hunters army- Coments are wellcome

HQ:
    -----------
    Wrath of Thy Squad
    BC+6xGKT (one equiped with ThunderHammer & Storm Shield)

ELITE:
    -----------
    Burning Nail Squad
    Inquisitor(Psicannon,EmperorĀ“s Tarot)+Retinue(Plasma Cannon GunServitor,2xHeavy Bolter Servitor, 2xSage, Mistic)

Glory Heat Squad
    Inquisitor(Plasma Pistol&CCW&TeleportHomer)+Retinue(3xPlasmaGunServitor+Acolite(Plasma pistol)+2xSage)
    Rhino(ExtraArmour&Smoke)

Lady Llona
    Death Cult Assasin
    TROOPS:
    -----------
    Penintentiacite Squad
    5xTAI(2xMeltaGun)
    Rhino(ExtraArmour&Smoke)

Spawing Squad
    10xTAI(2xPlasmaGun)
    Chimera(HeavyBolter&Multilaser&ExtraArmour&Smoke)

FAST ATACK;
    -----------
    The Hand squad
    10xPAGK(Including Justicar)

HEAVY SUPORT:
    -----------
    Brother Molus
    Dreadnought(AsaultCannon&ExtraArmour&Smoke)

--------------------------------
    # troops: 54
    # 3 Vehicles 1 Dreadnought

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

786 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by monopeludo
    HQ:
    -----------
    Wrath of Thy Squad
    BC+6xGKT (one equiped with ThunderHammer & Storm Shield)
    Even in a 2000 pt list, this HQ would be little top-heavy, even though you smartly avoided wasting points on wargear. All you should ever seriously consider are psycannons, sacred incense and, for a Grand Master only, an icon of the just and/or master-crafting.

Anyway, I'd drop at least one, and more likely two, terminators to free up points for more grey knights.
    ELITE:
    -----------
    Burning Nail Squad
    Inquisitor(Psicannon,EmperorĀ“s Tarot)+Retinue(Plasma Cannon GunServitor,2xHeavy Bolter Servitor, 2xSage, Mistic)
    Perfection.
    Glory Heat Squad
    Inquisitor(Plasma Pistol&CCW&TeleportHomer)+Retinue(3xPlasmaGunServitor+Acolite(Plasma pistol)+2xSage)
    Rhino(ExtraArmour&Smoke)
    This is a nice, basic, close-combat oriented inquisitor squad. And it's exactly the kind of squad you should build ... in a list where you don't include grey knights. But, since you are including GKs, you should leave all assaults to them. As expensive as GKs are, they're still more cost-efficient for close combat duty than anything else in the daemonhunter army list. They're stronger, tougher, and can outshoot this squad, too. I say drop it.
    Lady Llona
    Death Cult Assasin
    A lone DCA is essentially worthless. You're also spending almost as many points as you would on a GK Terminator or two power-armoured grey knights, and it's pretty obvious that the DCA pales in comparison to either of those purchases.

DCAs work best in matched sets. Buy them in at least pairs or don't buy them at all.

That said, I would only employ DCAs in a list without any GKs in it. If you're looking for a fun assassin that will complement any list -- and that is more effective than any set of DCAs -- I'd go with either the Eversor or the Callidus.
    TROOPS:
    -----------
    Penintentiacite Squad
    5xTAI(2xMeltaGun)
    Rhino(ExtraArmour&Smoke)
    Nice. If you're looking to use a teleport homer, this is the squad for it. Upgrade the sergeant to a veteran and give him the TP homer -- but nothing else! -- and you're golden.
    Spawing Squad
    10xTAI(2xPlasmaGun)
    Chimera(HeavyBolter&Multilaser&ExtraArmour&Smoke)
    Perfect. If you're getting really tight for points, you can shave off a few models and not affect this squad's utility much.
    FAST ATACK;
    -----------
    The Hand squad
    10xPAGK(Including Justicar)
    Another perfect squad! I'd try and find points for another 5 GKs and a Justicar to give you two 8-man Fast Attack GK squads. Obviously, the more GKs the better!
    HEAVY SUPORT:
    -----------
    Brother Molus
    Dreadnought(AsaultCannon&ExtraArmour&Smoke)
    Also nice. In a list like this, with very little long-range firepower, I'd be tempted to build this dread with a twin-linked lascannon and a missile launcher, but there's certainly nothing wrong with it the way it is.

Very nice list!
    ninjabackhand: point and click, again, really? even after i give you an military term "shock tactic" you still call it point and click.
    RIP Warhammer 40,000: 21 Sep 1998 - 24 May 2014

+ Reply to Thread