hall of heroes tmorow help!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

hall of heroes tmorow help!!!

ok i made a list for 750 pt tourney and i need help to see wat wrong

hq:
    command platoon(185)
    senior officer with power weapon, power fist, refreactor field, and trademark item. two veterans, one is a medic with lasgun and the other is a standard with ccw and lp. grenade launcher and meltagun, all have frags and hardened veterans

troops:
    armored fist squad(205)
    sgt with ccw and lp. commissar with power weapon and bp. 8 lasguns, meltagun. chimera with 2 hvy bolters and extra armor. frag grenades and hardened veterans

infantry platoon(31
    command squad. jo with ccw and bp. veteran medic with lasgun. 2 grenade launchers, hardened veterans

infantry squad. sgt with ccw/lp. plasmagun and lascannon, sharpshooters.

infantry squad. sgt with ccw/lp. mortar.

total: 755 give or take

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You won't be able to attach a Commissar to the Armoured Fist, since he's an advisor. You'll need two more, one for each respective Command Squads. One way out is to purchase the Ind. Commissar Doctrine, which i must note it's much cheaper.

I feel one mortar on it's own isn't going to help much. Maybe change it for an Autocannon for anti-personnel. If you want the pinning, then either invest in Ratlings or a mortar squad.

Leave the multi-lase on the Chimera. It's higher strength is critical for wounding other units.

I don't think a medic for the Junior Officer is necessary. Your senior officer has way too much stuff unless you intend to use him in close combat.

+ Reply to Thread