Need Help for noob 1000pt army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Need Help for noob 1000pt army

A friend decided to start WH40k backup and to go with witchhunters. But aside from that he hasn't figured much out and being a pretty big noob myself i need some help also.

All I figured so far was that we'd probably want seraphims with inferno, an excorcist and that's about it... not even sure what HQ should be. Preferably strictly witch hunters but somewhat flexible.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

124 (x4)

Since this isn't an army list it should really be in the main forums. But for a beginner I'd say stay with mainly sisters to begin with since they are resiliant and fairly good at the offensive.

Let's see....

Cannoness: Blessed weapon, Cloak of St. Aspira, Book of St. Lucius

9 Sisters: Flamer, Heavy Flamer
    +1 Veteran Superior: Book of St. Lucius
    + Rhino Transport: Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers

14 Sisters: 2 Storm Bolters
    +1 Veteran Superior: Storm Bolter, Book of St. Lucius

7 Seraphim: 2x Flame Pistol upgrades
    +1 Veteran Superior: Evicerator

4 Dominions: 3 Meltaguns upgrades, 1 Flamer upgrade
    +1 veteran Superior: -
    + Immolator Transport: Extra Armour, Smoke Launchers

1 Exorcist: Extra Armour

[=Note=] Not the best army in the world but this mainly focus's on flavour of the army. Also the points are probably not on form as this was from the top of my head. But these are examples of squad types and set-ups you can use. You'll be able to do a fair bit with this and probably enjoy a fair share of games. See the Witch Hunters Guide in my siginiture for more details on each unit.

If you come up with an army list we can go over it for you....just tell us what you're looking for in the force....(eg: winning, fun, elite units, massed horde etc)
    "Adapt to heaven and enjoy ease; oppose it and toil in vain. None can deduct from the reakoning, or force what is fated." - Three Kindoms, lesson of life.

My Showcase
    Witch Hunters Tactica [=Updating=]
    New Eldar Tactica

+ Reply to Thread