true grit? gritting my teeth - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

true grit? gritting my teeth

a friend of mine just started playing deamon hunters, i just want to help him out. the "true grit" rule for grey knights states that it "only aplies to power armour" does this mean that terminators do not gain an additional attack for charging but do from true grit or technicaly grey knights have 2 attacks and terminators have 3 but also gain from the charge?

In the name of god impure souls of the living dead shal be banished into eturnal damnation. Amen.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x5)

Greyknights in power armor get a totaL of 2 attacks with true grit, but no bonus for charging.

Ib the terminators entry are they listed as having true grit? If not they have 2 attacks and +1 when they charge.
    Xbox Gamertag: x Helbrecht x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

GK Terminators do NOT gain attacks from True Grit, no matter what.

GK in power armor have 1 base attack. When charging, they recieve a second attack (as the charge bonus). When not charging, they recieve a second attack from True Grit. Basically, GK in power armor will *always* have two attacks, never more.

GK in terminator armor have 2 base attacks. When charging, they recieve a third attack (as the charge bonus). When not charging, they do not recieve bonus attacks from anything. GK terminators always have two attacks, except when they charge, in which case they'll have three.

Hope that helps!

And just so you know, this is the section of the forum where DH army lists should be posted. General DH questions should be in the parent forum to this one.

+ Reply to Thread