1500pt DIY, friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

1500pt DIY, friendly

Traits:
    -Cleanse and Purify
    -Trust Your Battle-Brother
    -Aspire to Glory
    -Faithful Unto Death

HQ:
    *Captain
    Power weapon; bolt pistol; terminator honours; combat shield

Elites:
    Dreadnought
    Extra armour

Troops:
    Tac-squad (6)
    Flamers (2); veteran sergeant; powerfist; razorback; extra armour; smoke launchers

Tac-squad (6)
    Flamers (2); veteran sergeant; powerfist; razorback; extra armour; smoke launchers

*Tac-squad (5)
    Meltagun (2); veteran sergeant; powerfist; razorback; extra armour; smoke launchers

Scouts (6)
    Heavy bolter; sniper rifle (5)

Scouts (6)
    Heavy bolter; sniper rifle (5)

Scouts (6)
    Missile launcher; bolt pistols/bolters (5)

Heavy Support:
    Whirlwind

Whirlwind

Total: 1500

First thing of note is that this list is going up against orks, so I'll be hearing less of the flamers and TYBB being useless and maybe even a few less lack of anti-armour. (Given that there are only three 'ork' vehicles that have armour greater than thirteen.)

Next would that this list uses force org for a defender list for missions like bunker assault, meat grinder, and hold at all costs. (Pretty much because the mission this list is going into is bunker assault.)

Finally, yes there are a lot better traits to take but this is a fluff list going into a friendly game so I'm gonna be keeping these ones since it isn't about winning.

So what do you all think of it? (Given that I only have one remaining force org slot to use thanks to FUD.)

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

Thirteen views with zero replies, was it something I typed?

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

+ Reply to Thread