Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Has anyone ever used Schaeffer in an IG Allaince against Necrons?
I phased a Necron army with ease with this list.
A 3-way alliance with 1000 IG / 500 WH / 500 DH
- 3 Indirect Basilisks (2 Improved Comms) (in a corner behind a forest)
- 8 RoughRiders with Lances, (7" in the forest, guarding the Basilisks)
- A tooled-up Cannoness (in the forest guarding the Basilisks)
- 11 Sisters. (in the open for him to chew on and feel like he was winning)
- 12 Sisters (in the open for him to chew on and feel like he was winning)
- Inquisitor (requirement for Callidus)
- 16 Last Chancers + Colonel Schaeffer and Lieutenant Kage
(organized into 5 squads) Last-Chancers are BS4.
SQUAD 1= Schaeffer (alone)
SQUAD 2= 11 Last Chancers + 2 LasCannons (BS4!) +Kage.
SQUAD 3= 2 Last Chancers + 1 DemoCharge (deep striking)
SQUAD 4= 2 Last Chancers + 1 DemoCharge (deep striking)
SQUAD 5= 1 Last CHancer + 1 Demo Charge (deep striking)
- 8 GKs
- 10 Gks (deep striking)
- Callidus Assasin (deep striking)
Sisters Repentia: Wow what beautiful models! Wow what terrible rules! -stjohn70
Ok... re-organize this into HQ, TROOP, etc like everyone else does and you might get feedback. What exactly is a "tooled out cannoness"?