well i know most people think that not using sisters is a bad idea but i cant pass up this army idea

HQ:
inq lord karamazov

inq lord- word of the emporer, plasma pistol

Retinue-3x acolytes,3x plasma pistols, 3x warriors, 3x plasma guns, 2x sage, chirurgeon
Land raider- extra armor, smoke launchers

Priest- eviscerator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elites:
5x arco flagellants

2x demonhosts

eversor assasin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Troops:
10x zealots, 2x evicserators

10x zealots, 2x evicserators

5x storm troopers,2x plasma guns
Rhino-extra armor, smoke launchers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heavy:
pentinent enigine

pentinent enigine

pentinent enigine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so my plan is use the assasin to either pop a tank right away or tie up a squad. the demon hosts deep strike and tie up squads or advance with the rest of the army. penitinents and arcos each follow a vehicle for cover then hopefully get into assault. storm stroopers jump out and soften up targets. inq lord jumps out and unleashes plasma death on a strong enemy squad. and lastly karamazov and and zealots along with the priest go up the middle and clean up the rest. sooo im just looking for some of your guys opinions. I know its not the most effective army but id still like it to be somewhat competative. i was thinking about making one squad of storm troopers have melta guns but ill let u guys decide that. thanks in advanced for the help