500 point IG attachment - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member Giant Mutant Chaos Lord's Avatar
    My House, Traralgon
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

22 (x1)

500 point IG attachment

Ok, this is an attachment with my IG army. i will then have 500-1000 points of vehicles and heavy support.

8 Grey Knights, Justicar

1 Vindicare Assasin

Inquisitor Lord
    Henchmen:, Gun Servitor, Familiar, Hierophant, Acolyte, Sage, Mystic

i have no experience in DH at all so i know that this is....(i dont think im allowed to say that)..... poo

suggestions, constructive critisism and anything else would be great

Good Post? Do Rep!

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Drake View Post
    Pft, what a weenie. Hell, tell him that the next time you see him. Tell him that Katie Drake called him a weenie!

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

For being attachment wise, GK terminator are better choice if you got them. Their power wepaon and deep strike ability help alot when combine with static guard shooting army.

Focus on your inquistor lord on a specific task, if it plan to be a fire support, more sage and servitor, if you get inquistor lord just for the assasin, take minium henceman to keep it cheap.... Most henceman bonus got extra boost if they are more than 1 of the same type in the retinue, take advantage of that.

+ Reply to Thread