rate my 500pt list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rate my 500pt list

my 500pt witch hunters list comprises of

HQ

Inquisitor lord + bolter - 47pts
    Sister hospitaller - 12pts
    Bound Psyker - 7pts
    Cherubim - 6pts

ELITE

4 Sister Repentia - 80pts
    Mistress - 30pts

TROOPS

12 Sisters - 132pts
    +veteran upgrade - 14pts
    + flamer - 5pts
    +Stormbolter - 6pts
    +Auspex - 2pts

12 Sisters - 132pts
    +veteran upgrade - 14pts
    +flamer - 5pts
    +stormbolter - 6pts
    +Auspex - 2pts

anyone got any tactical advice or any ideas to what i could do to make this squad better?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    91 (x6)

YES, we was half asleep this morning Individual Points very very bad.

12 Sisters - 132pts
    +veteran upgrade - 14pts
    + flamer - 5pts
    +Stormbolter - 6pts
    +Auspex - 2pts

12 Sisters - 132pts
    +veteran upgrade - 14pts
    +flamer - 5pts
    +stormbolter - 6pts
    +Auspex - 2pts
    Okay these girls might be a little too decked for what they are going to be doing, the upgrade to veteran is fine but whats the point of the auspex? Additionally I would drop 2 sisters from each squad for a later improvement on your HQ.

4 Sister Repentia - 80pts
    Mistress - 30pts
    These are fine, though I don't really see them coming into use at such a small point game, I would trade these up for two rhinos to transport your two squads of sisters.

Inquisitor lord + bolter - 47pts
    Sister hospitaller - 12pts
    Bound Psyker - 7pts
    Cherubim - 6pts
    Okay I realize you want a Cheap HQ, but why not make him at least capable of killing something, with those extra points you freed up earlier give him two Warriors with plasma guns, that way there is killing power in the squad. Or give the squad a plasma cannon and get two sages for it via, dropping the Penitent and Chirurgeon.
    Last edited by Pathofskulls; April 3rd, 2007 at 00:22.
    Legion Of Everblight: Abyslonia
    Protectorate of Menoth: Grand Exemplar Kreoss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First off, you need to edit the individual point costs out of your list!

On to your list. I agree with Path, auspex is kinda pointless. Personally, I don't use Repentia, so I can't really comment on them. 5 seems like a small squad though. Don't see them surviving very long.

Other than that, you're squads seem pretty solid. From experiance, you need to have a transport of some kind in 500 pt missions. I'd try to find the points for either a transport or a squad of Seraphim.

On to your =][=. I would suggest a few bolter wielding acolytes, or some warrior henchmen. Chirugeon/penitent/familiar are armed with ccw, and the hospitaller has a laspistol. Not the best setup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. I think you should defiantly drop the repentias since I don't think they are any good and I believe 5 of them will just die. I simply don't like them.
    2. I would change the Inq so that its capable of doing something good except surviving, thou since Im not very good at Inq:s I will leave this to someone else.
    3. I don't think you will have much use of auspex if you'r not up against a specific enemy army where you know it comes in handy.
    1. Get 2 rhinos with extra armour and smoke launchers. In this case you would have to lose 2 sisters from each squad.
    2. Upgrade the flamers to heavy flamers.
    3. You need some heavy support - either equip the Inq and his retuine for this job (heavy weapon servitors & sages) or get a cannoness instead with jumppack and anti tank weaponry (don't know whats cheapest or fits best in your fluff).

+ Reply to Thread