Space wolves team tournament[1000] - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

Space wolves team tournament[1000]

Hi All,

In about a month we have a team tournament, i am goign to play with a friend of mine that has just started with space wolfs and i created a list for him. i never played with space wolfs so i don't know all of them but i studied the book and some tactica's on the net and i came up with the following list.

don't worry about the low anti-tank, i am goign to play a heavy weapon frenzy dark eldar list sooo... :shifty:

Rune priest
    -frost weapon
    -bolt pistol
    -belt of russ
    -wolf tooth neckless
    -wolf pelt

Venerable dreadnought
    -assault cannon
    -extra armor

10xGrey hunter squad
    -2x Plasmapistols
    -2x Powerfists
    -Smoke launcher
    -extra armor

12x Blood claw pack
    -3x powerfist

11x Blood claw pack
    -3x powerfist

total of 997 points

As you can see this is a total close combat based army.
    any oppinions on this list will be very appriciated!
    if you think i should change this list or use other option please tell(everything can chance accept the ver dreadnought, he just wants it in his list...)

the link to the dark eldar list:

Thanks a lot in advanced!

put in the link to the dark eldar list

Last edited by Tdh6002; April 2nd, 2007 at 21:33.
    A word of warning. The next time you get a strange unexplained reading on your Flagship's scanner and sensor arrays, don't dismiss it as a glitch or ghost. The Necrons are a real threat now, and they are out there, biding their time, waiting for you!

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

53 (x5)

Not worrying about anti-armour indeed I suggest you drop all of those meltaguns and get a few more blood claws. The dark lances are good enough to take care of enemy armour and by the time the meltaguns get in range you want those extra blood claws more than a few shots.

As for the Grey Hunters, looking at the Dark Eldar list I suggest you drop the plasma pistols in addition to the meltagun for a plasmagun and bolters. Dark Eldar warriors will give cover fire, blood claws advance for close combat. The grey hunters could be your reserve to roll up and give a rapid-fire barrage where and when they're most needed. It's always good to have a tactical reserve.

Lance Leader of the LO Codex: Wasters design team

Forged in fire, bonded in ice
    Son of Fenris, Son of Russ

+ Reply to Thread