Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
hey guys this is my 1st BT army list. any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
(140) Emperor’s Champion – Accept any Challenge… [joins Crusader I]
(126) Marshal – BP, PW, Jump Pack, Combat Shield [joins Assault]
(220) Crusader Squad I – 10 Initiates w/ 8 BP + CCW, BP + PW, Meltagun, 4 Neophytes w/ BP +CCW
(295) Land Raider Crusader – Machine Spirit
(170) Crusader Squad II – 10 Initiates w/ 5 Bolters, 4 BP + CCW, BP + PW
(159) Crusader Squad III – 9 Initiates w/ Bolters, Lascannon
(159) Crusader Squad IV – 9 Initiates w/ Bolters, Lascannon
(230) Assault Squad – 10 Initiates w/ 9 BP + CCW, BP + PW
Total - 1499
"On second though, let's not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place."
-Graham Chapman, Monty Python and The Holy Grail
Well, it's a pretty good first list. A couple of things that I would change, but I'll list them. The only real problem I see is that black templars usually have a lot of guys charging across the field screaming madly the whole way, and you... don't.
I worry about your ability to take down a skimmer heavy list.
Overall, I think you need to pick what you want your units to do. This seems especially true of BTs since we lose some of the heavy hitting long range units (devs come to mind immediately). Las/plas helps with that, but you need to make sure that you will have the necessary volume of fire/PF hits to take out a couple of tanks a turn or else they will just shoot you too pieces.
Just my two cents.
"Listen up you primitive screwheads ... see this ... this is my BOOM-stick!" - Ash
"I told you, it's not Pink! It's Light Red!" Donut on his new power-armor.
Not bad, but they're BT. Make them more slashy and stabby... Less shooty! Damn tactics and effectiveness, they dig charging headlong into a fight and kicking ass, gotta set them up accordingly. :yes:
I thought the Emperors Champion couldn't join any squads because hes always an independent character.
umm, check the point value for your land raider crusader.. Power of the machene spirit is already included in the point value.
The EC can join squads, just not command squads.
Nice list... I would take another vow, the one you teke is way to expensive.. and you are better off with another one.