Redone DA 750 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Redone DA 750

Wher dat naked blue chik? Jaffar_Hasad's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

260 (x6)

Redone DA 750

As much as I love the new codex, it hurt in the points costs. My old list with 3 squads of 6 with plasma cannons, dreadnaut with drop pod, master, tornado, and whirlwind isn't the same cost as it used to be :cry: I'm posting it to see what you would change, and while list you would prefer as I cannot.

5th Company Strike Force

HQ: Company Master

Troops1: 10 man squad split into combat squads. Combat Squad A with Melta Gun a powerfisted Sergeant and TL Lascannon Razorback transport, Squad B with Plasma Cannon.

Troops2: 10 man split into combat squads. A with Melta Gun Sergeant with BT&CCW and TL Lascannon Razorback, B with trusty Plasma Cannon.

Heavy Support: Whirlwind with Incendiary Castellan Missiles

Grand Total: 750pts, 24 models, 6 units
    Second List I made in 5 minutes because of my disappointment in the few numbers. It has

Fallen Investigator Force

HQ: Interrogator-Chaplain with Plasma Pistol

Troops1-3: 5 Man squads with Plasma Gun, Sergeant with BP&CCW

Troops4-6: 5 Man squads with Melta Gun, Sergeant with BP&CCW

Grand Total: 750pts, 31 models, 7 units

Last edited by Jaffar_Hasad; April 6th, 2007 at 20:24. Reason: forgot font for second list
    Sleeping, not dead.
    Removed by the moderators.

+ Reply to Thread