Rhino - Extra Armour 50 Points

FAST ATTACK

Ravenwing - 3 bikes, 1 power weapon, Melta gun 145 Points

Ravenwing - 3 Bikes, 1 Power Fist, 1 attack bike 195 Points

Land Speeder - Assault Cannon 100 Points

HEAVY ATTACK

Predator - Turret Lascannon, Lascannon Sponsons 165 Points

TOTAL POINTS - 1500

the basic plan is that the two raven wing will go up the flanks smash in and work towards each other with the death wing supporting one, possibly splitting off to charge the centre and worry the enemy.

the land speeder will just perform the standard hit ard fast andwhere it will hurt role.

The predator will stand in the back and fire at vechiles untill all are neutrilised or a heavilyarmoured unit appears (ie terminators or oblits..that sorta thing) I know many people dislike this layout but it's suprissingly effective when you limit the chancesthe enmy has to get a flank shot...and NO enemy should get a rear shot in if you position it carefully

the rhinos will hcarge forward drop their payload where needed (probably on either flank of the deathwing but between the raven wing) then act as mobile cover or tank shot... both are expected to die quickly

general plan is something like that. I fully expect it to change depending on mission or enemy layout but a good starting plan and tactic is always a good idea.

So any suggestions ideas or tactics

I am currently working on a viable DA army list that is capable of taking on almost anything as my local GW store has a very varied selection of opponents. (although tua are annoyingly common)

so far my win ratio with the new DA codex is 14 wins 3 draws 2 losses