3000 point tournament list. YUM! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    64 (x2)

3000 point tournament list. YUM!

Here is my 3000 point Ultramarines list. It is technically for a tournament, but since I own the store and am putting on the tourney, I am not really in it to win! :-D Anyway, I am not posting this to get ideas on how to stream-line it. Just to talk about it. Also, for the tourney we are adding to the force organization chart. You get one extra slot in each HQ, Elite, Fast and Heavy and 2 extra slots in Troops. These do not have to be used, but MAY be used.

THis list does not give an exhaustive rundown of each piece of wargear. It is designed to be very fast/mobile!!

HQ- Epsitolary in Term Armor, Plasma pistol, Adamantine Mantle, Might of Heroes and Veil of Time. Attached Terminator Command Squad, with 2 assault Cannons and a chainfist.

Elite:

Venerable Dreadnought, Assault Cannon, Heavy Flamer, xtra armor, smoke, searchlight, Drop Pod.

6 Assault Terminators, 1 Sgt, 3 w/ Lightning Claws, 2 Thunder Hammers.

Heavy Support:

Landraider Crusader to deliver the Assault Termies! Then tankhunt/squad hunt, or transport anybody around...!

Fast Attack:

Landspeeder Squadron-1: 2 landspeeder tornadoes

Landspeeder Squadron-2: 1 landspeeder w/ multimelta

Bike Squadron: 2 bikers with melta guns, Sgt with Powerweapon, Attack bike with Multi-melta

10 Assault Marines, Sgt has bp/pf, whole squad has melta bombs.

Troops:

7 Scouts with 6 sniper rifles and 1 heavy bolter, Sgt with Sniper rifle

10 close combat scouts, sgt has bolt pistol and power fist (bp/pf)

10 tactical marines, (7 bolters and one melta gun), Sgt w/ bp/pf, 1 honor guard, rhino w/ extra armor, dozer blade and smoke

Another 10 tactical marines, (7 bolters and one melta gun), Sgt w/ bp/pf, 1 honor guard, rhino w/ extra armor, dozer blade and smoke

6 Tactical Marines with plasma gun, multi-melta, Sgt has Power Sword, Mounted in a Razorback with Twin-linked Lascannon, extra armor, smoke, searchlight.

SYNOPSIS Every unit either deepstrikes, has jump packs, infiltrates or has a vehicle. I took only 5 troop choices but 4 fast attack choices which I think fits with my theme of a fast army. I can shift around my librarians psychic powers between games, as long as I don't go over on points. Right now I am at exactly 3000.

I have 6 regular assault cannons and 1 twin-linked assault cannon. I have 4 multi-meltas and 10 melta bombs and 4 regular melta guns. The tactical squads in the rhinos each have 2 power weapons. I think it is a pretty hard list. What do you think?

Once a Marine, always a Marine.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Ghost of LO ForgedInTheFurnaceOfWar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    185 (x8)

HQ- Epsitolary in Term Armor, Plasma pistol, Adamantine Mantle, Might of Heroes and Veil of Time. Attached Terminator Command Squad, with 2 assault Cannons and a chainfist.
    You can't have a plasma pistol in terminator armor.

I can shift around my librarians psychic powers between games, as long as I don't go over on points. Right now I am at exactly 3000.
    Are you sure that everyone knows they can shift psychic powers around? Thats pretty powerful, and if your the only person doing it, it seems a bit unfair.

10 close combat scouts, sgt has bolt pistol and power fist (bp/pf)
    With some of the points for the plasma pistol, id give the sergeant a telehomer.

This is defiantly not my type of army list..
    Questions about drop pods? Click Here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death From Above!
    Need help with your HQ? Click Here.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    64 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by ForgedInTheFurnaceOfWar View Post
    You can't have a plasma pistol in terminator armor.

Are you sure that everyone knows they can shift psychic powers around? Thats pretty powerful, and if your the only person doing it, it seems a bit unfair.

With some of the points for the plasma pistol, id give the sergeant a telehomer.

This is defiantly not my type of army list..
    Of course you are correct about the plasma pistol, I wrote the list from memory, but in my final list there was no plasma pistol, also I do have telly homers on one scout sgt and the bike sgt.

Any more comments?

About the psychic powers, it never occurred to me that other people might play differently. I will start a post in the main SM section and see what others think. I don't ever try to play in an unfair manner!
    Once a Marine, always a Marine.

Ghost of LO ForgedInTheFurnaceOfWar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    185 (x8)

Anyway, I am not posting this to get ideas on how to stream-line it. Just to talk about it.
    Any more comments?
    Well you could tak..

+++Transmission Interception+++
    >By Excommunicate traitors
    >>Discussion of tactics prohibited
    +++Transmission redirect+++
    >Edited Transmission

Death to the False Emperor!

Fallen, Undivided!
    Questions about drop pods? Click Here.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Death From Above!