New Blood Angels Codex Army List 1500pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    454 (x7)

New Blood Angels Codex Army List 1500pts

I've always wanted to do an fast assault army and the new Blood Angels codex offer some tasty stuff.
    Anyway hes the list...

-- HQ --
    200: Commander Dante
    (Expensive but well worth it giving every marine within 12 of him preferred enemy and -1 WS and BS to all enemies within 6, Not surprising he’ll be leading the charge.)

-- ELITES --
    300: Veteran Assault Squad Leto
    1 V.Sgt with Powerfist 9 Veterans with Close Combat Weapons and Bolt Pistols (Dante Attacted).
    (Similar to Dante they are worth the price delievering 4 attacks on the charge each!)

-- TROOPS --
    290: Assault Squad Ix
    1 V.Sgt with Powerfist 9 Marines with Close Combat Weapons and Bolt Pistols

290: Assault Squad Talyn

290: Assault Squad Rokan
    (Expensive yes but with Dante leading the charge this will be an unstoppable wave of winged warriors, just got to watch out for ordance, template weapons and anything harder than me and use the terrian to my advantage!)

-- FAST ATTACK --
    65: Land Speeder with Multi Melta

65: Land Speeder with Multi Melta
    (Tank Hunters)

-- OTHER --
    Free: 4 Death Company Marines
    (I've got a free Death Company marine with each unit but without a chaplain these 4 will run towards the nearest enemy and get shot but i suppose they make good bullet magnets with feel no pain? I could upgrade the veteran squad to 6 death company marines however there the anger problem.)

Total: 1500pts
    No: 45 (2)

What do you think to my army and tactics?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Unfortunately, few people have been lucky enough to pick up the second half of the new Blood Angel Codex. At the moment, you're not going to find much (if any) advice here. If you're curious at all, check out my blog, though. I have the second half of the Dex already, and you might pick up some useful tidbits there.

Thread closed.

Closed Thread