Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
As you can see below i've put together a mechanised dark angles list. The melta bombs on the Veteran S's are just there because i couldn't find any thing to spend 15 points on. If you have something better to spend them on please tell me.
Thanks in advance
Dark Angels 1500 PTS
• Interrogator Chaplain - Jump Pack 140
• Dreadnought - Heavy Flamer 130
• Dreadnought - Twin linked Lascannon, Missile Launcher 155
• Tactical Squad A - 10 Marines, Power Fist, Melta Gun, Rhino, PM Storm Bolter, VS Melta Bombs 245
• Tactical Squad B - 10 Marines, Power Fist, Plasma Gun, Rhino, PM Storm Bolter, VS Melta Bombs 250
• Assault Squad - 10 Marines, Power fist, VS Melta Bombs 265
• Ravenwing Attack Squadron ¬- Power fist, two Melta guns 165
• Ravenwing Support Squadron ¬– Multi-Melta 065
• Whirlwind 085
Which is why dreadnoughts aren't a good idea for DAs.I probably should have mentioned above, but this is using the latest DA list. umm this is probably breking LO's rules but extra armour is now at least twice as much as it is in the smurf codex. Might consider giving it to one of them though.
Extra armor is very important for dreads, and unfortinatly, both the dreadnought, and its armor took a price hike.
So, i doubt you'll find them useful.
well, its only an extra 20 points for a DA dread, so they aren't exactly obsolete now, but anyways, if i dropped the dreads, what would i replace them with?
Probably 3 predator destructor's, with HB sponsors.
Maybe get an attack bike for the whirlwind, and some other upgrades, not sure really.
Maybe upgrade 1 destructor to the twin linked lascannon version.