Hi - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi

Subang Jaya, Malaysia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

19 (x1)

Hello everyone, found this site while researching about Warhammer 40k models, and I must say it's very informative

Fell in love with the Space Marine concept long ago when a neighbour invited me to play Space Hulk looooong ago but never had the money to start the tabletop version. So I had to make do with PC games (Chaos Gate and Dawn of War) and reading online fluff when I could.

Now that I'm more financially stable I hope to start in a month or two, but there sure is a lot of stuff to read! Hopefully I'll be able to find more about painting methods as I have zero experience in that hehe :blush:

Anyways, enough chatter, hope to be able to discuss more about Warhammer 40k with everyone here in the future

2. Remove Advertisements

Holy Terra
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

258 (x5)

Hello, and welcome to the forum! Glad you found us mate, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

LO is probably the friendliest GW-hobby forum there is and is crammed full of knowledgeable members who are always willing to help and discuss. The site itself has a large variety of subforums, each covering a different area of the hobby, so I'm sure you'll be able to find something thats up your street. If you like fluff then perhaps you should check out the 40K fluff forum and see whats going on, and be sure to seek out the fluffmasters clan (link in my sig).

Have a look through the forum rules before posting (found here); we have an excellent bunch of moderators on the site, so anything we can do to make their jobs easier is a good thing:yes:. I truly hope you enjoy the forum mate; its a helpful and friendly place and I'm sure you'll fit right in. Do not hesitate to drop me a PM if you have any questions or concerns and I'll help sort you out.

See you on the forums.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread