Greetz - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetz

Aboard the Flying Dutchman off the Cape of Storms
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

22 (x1)

Hi all,

Tarok here. Thought I'd say hello. I'm traditionally a historical figure modeller, but have recently surcumbed to the lure of the dark side and taken the plunge into modelling minis.

I've sort of being buying the odd GW figure here and there that have been visually appealling but have now decided to built up a 40K Witch Hunter army - what can I say... babes with guns

Well that me...

2. Remove Advertisements

Holy Terra
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

258 (x5)

Hey buddy, glad to see you turned to the lure of the Dark Side! I hope you realise that now you have started down the dark path, forever will GW dominate your destiny. Welcome to LO as well; you've come to the right place:yes:.

LO is generally a very friendly and helpful place, full of experienced members who are willing to advise and discuss the varying facets of the GW hobby. The site has a huge variety of different subforums, so have a good browse around and see what grabs your interest. In particular you should check out the Witch Hunters forum in the 40K armies section of the site. There you will find people with a great amount of experience with the 'nuns with guns' () who can chat with you about collecting and gaming with a Witch Hunters army.

Please take a look at the forum rules (found here) before posting. The Moderators on LO are a great bunch of people, so be sure to make their jobs easier by following the rules. I hope you enjoy the site mate, be sure to drop me a PM if you have any questions or concerns:yes:.

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread