another "hey there" - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Portland, Oregon
    5 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

63 (x3)

another "hey there"

Hey there. I used to play Warhammer 40k a looooong time ago when i had no money... so i never was able to have an army and Warhammer 40k slowly faded into obscurity. But recently a friend of mine started playing again and found a group of guys that also play (and even a shop that has tournaments) so he got me sucked back in. Now that i'm older and have money, I can play ^_^

So before I buy too many models I'll be posting armies in the Space Marine's section hoping any of you 40k vets here can give me advice.

2. Remove Advertisements

Holy Terra
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

258 (x5)

Hey buddy, glad to see you have gotten back into 40K! I had a similar experience, and then got back into it during university where I lived with two other 40kers! Welcome to LO as well, I hope you enjoy it here.

You should definitely post in the Space Marine forum for advice on collecting a new SM army. That forum has a large number of helpful veterans who will be willing to give you pointers. Also be sure to look through the range of SM articles (linked to in a thread on the SM forum) and the SM Army Lists subforum to get ideas on what makes a good Space Marine list. Don't forget the rest of the site however; there are numerous other forums you should browse through:yes:.

Please have a look through the forum rules (found here) before you start posting. LO has a great moderating team, so help make their job easier by knowing and abiding by the rules. If you have any questions or conncerns then don't hesitate to send me a PM as I'm more than happy to help if I can.

Hope you enjoy the site mate, see you on the forums!

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

+ Reply to Thread