I'm Back!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm Back!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

I'm Back!!

For some bizarre reason, my browser stopped allowing me to access this site. After several weeks of not having a clue, a friend suggested that I switch browsers (I hadn't realized this to be the problem!) and now I am back!
    Did I miss anything?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Sartorious View Post
    For some bizarre reason, my browser stopped allowing me to access this site. After several weeks of not having a clue, a friend suggested that I switch browsers (I hadn't realized this to be the problem!) and now I am back!
    Did I miss anything?
    Welcome back, Sartorious. Of course you missed something! All the glory and wonder of LO! Ahem...

Did you clear your old browser's cookies and temp files and all that jazz? That might have helped. Anyhow, glad you made it back.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

Meant to ask: Has anyone else using Safari (browser) had a problem getting here lately?
    It is certainly great to be back! Now, since my 40K group seems to have collapsed, if I could just find a few players, all would be copacetic!

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

Safari? He, I never even heard of it, though I'm quite an Internet noob when it comes to browsers and such...
    It's great to have you back mate and I hope to read more of your posts soon.

+ Reply to Thread