Librarium Online Forums banner

New to WH40K

303 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  theyak 
#1 ·
HI,

Im new to this forum and to gaming altogether. Im just starting college really soon so its probably not the best time to begin, but i really enjoy 40k even though i havent really been able to play yet. I hope to get decent at the game, but i mainly just like using my imagination with it. Btw, i will probably be asking a lot of stupid questions so im sorry in advance.
:sleep:

#2 ·
Hi tklaus, welcome to LO!
As someone who got into the hobby at the begining of my second year of college, I can definitely say, that its doable. You just have to learn to prioritise and manage funds and whatnot.. but that will come with time. :)

We here at LO firmly believe that there really isn't a "stupid" question as long as its asked with meaning behind it. If you really don't know something, there's no reason you shouldn't ask(unless its by sheer laziness of not wanting to buy or read rules/codices and such)

Take a second to check out the forum rules above under the quick links and check out the LO for beginners article.

Hope to see you around!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.