New to Libratium Online fourms - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to Libratium Online fourms

I was visiting a friend when he introduced me to this site. He and I are avid W40K Players. I introduced him to the W40K game after playing a few games with him using the W40K armies I had at the time. Since then he is now an avid collector of Necrons, Tyranids and most currently the Tau. I however, have been collecting for several countless years (for as long as I can remember!). I own two W40K armies including Space Marines Blood Angels (My largest army!), and my newest army the Tau (Second largest however, also another large army) (I started collecting them shortly following their official release). Probally my most perfered army would be my Tau army since in general I like the army. I have greatly enjoyed searching for help on this site as I enjoy how everyone works collectively and much of the information provided greatly help further understand the game that we all love. I look forward to being a member of this great community. Thank you all in advance!

Best Regards;

W40K_Fanatic

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

Well, if you're a fanatic, then you're in the right place. Have you found the 40K forums yet? There are scads of players over there.
    Welcome to LO.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread