Greetings - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x0)

Hi all,

I'm new to these forums. I've been playing fantasy battles sporadically for about 4 years now, but a disproportionate amount of that has been cardboard cutouts, since my friends are all too broke to buy models.

I am starting to develop a pretty good Empire Army, though, which started as a bunch of hand-me-down unpainted spearmen and handgunners, and has grown one boxed set at a time to a pretty decent 2000-2500 pt army. Some of the more recently aquired models actually are painted well enough to not embarass me when I field them.

As much as I enjoy the game, it's really the painting and modeling that at the end of the day are the most satisfying for me. I love the Empire, but I'm also trying to decide what army I would invest in next if I decide to branch out.

Right now I'm actually on a volunteer program in Nepal. I'll be here almost another 3 months, and until then I'm separated from my books and models ;_; I'm having pangs of longing for my models almost as strongly as I'm having them for my ex-girlfriend.

I guess the only other thing I feel I should say about myself is that I'm extremely wordy. My posts are always three times (at least) as long as anyone elses. Hopefully it won't cause anyone any problems.

2. Remove Advertisements

Son of LO
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

523 (x8)

Welcome aboard Grey!

Great to have another FB player with us.

+ Reply to Thread