To all who would like to know... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To all who would like to know...

Hello and good day (or night, whatever). So far, Librarium Online looks like a cool place to hang out and talk about the best hobby in the world...mud digging, or, as I like to call it, table top gaming.

A little about myself: Im an average dude with an average life. About to start school again, should be fun. As for tabletop exp, Im a Tau player. Havent really gotten into fantasy or lord of the rings. Although only a humble Junior Member in a world of senior LO people, I do have experience with fluff, tactics, and rules (a triple threat, as they say). I like having a good time whether it be with my friends playing football or playing tabletop games with fellow nerds. I absolutely LOVE snowboarding. PM me if you guys snowboard/ski at Whitetail, Liberty, or Roundtop. Maybe we could meet up.

Thats it about me. Hope to have a killer time with everyone here.

SK

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    182 (x5)

Hey SK....

Football and minis? Nice selection... Welcome into the world of LO... you will see soon you will absorbed into it...

I'm also not into Fantasy or LoTR... You can PM me if you want to talk about fluff! 8X
    Thanks to all the people showing faith in me

I sometimes feel that everyone will leave me and they will be on their own...

+ Reply to Thread